WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT A GTD BRAND?

Any information/opinions on the GTD brand GT-40 replica would be appreciated. may be looking at one soon. Anything in particular to ook for?

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Don't know much about the GTD, but do have a look at the Roaring Forties & the DRB from Australia - both are very well engineered, & given the pathetic state of the AUS$ vs the US$ (about 1/2 price), they are very good value.

Chip, What are you looking at? Is it new or old, assembled or unassembled? The CAV is a bit diffenent than the GTD. Although not an authority, I am assembling a GTD right now and have been to the factory and inspected the CAV vehicle, so I am familiar with both. Brian

Hi Chip

Yes we do sell the same car as CAV. The spaceframe chassis was originally GTD's design and we have worked with them to produce an updated version. The updated version now uses an Audi Gearbox instead of the old Renault unit. We now fit rose jointed suspension as standard and use aluminium uprights. The suspension and brakes have also been revised to make the car handle better. Are you looking for a kit or a turnkey car?
Chip please feel free to contact us for more info.
email - [email protected]
phone - 0044 (0)1675 465 888.

Thanks for your response. There is a turn key car here in town that I want to go look at.

I do want a turn key or turn key minus car-Have a Unique Cobra replica and tired of building-want to do some drivng. cb

Back