Old or New Manufacturer?

I have just picked up a brochure by a company called "American GT".
It is a very professional brochure, but does not give much techncal information.
Does anybody know anything about the company?
Their address is in Prairie Village,Ks.

G

Hello Geoff,
American GT is no longer in business as the company from Kansas. It was a venture between Chris Bramhall (American GT) and John Donnelly (Sabre Automotive). Sabre was going to supply cars to American GT who would finish them as turn key cars. To the best of my knowledge they completed one car, the one pictured in the brochure, and maybe one or two more. I don't know why they (American GT) stopped and closed their doors. My company since then has purchased the tooling from Sabre Automotive and will be in production very shortly. We are offering the same platform as in the American GT brochure which is a Sabre GT and we are also offering a true semi-monoque chassis and full monoque chassis as well.

Hello John,
Good news indeed!
Have you any technical information available yet?
Turn-key or kit?
What would be in the kit?
Are you supplying in right hand drive?
What transmission?
Etc?
Etc?
Keep me posted.
Judging by the brochure, the quality is very high, but I hope that you will offer the option of 15" wheels, not 16" and 17".
Good luck with your venture.
smile.gif
smile.gif

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Frank, I called the Kirkhams a year or so ago and asked about their doing a GT40. I could never pin them down, they were very vague. I have seen their Cobra 427 car and was quite impressed, it is stunning and VIOLENTLY fast. Are they doing a GT40? This would be news indeed. Their quality is second to none.

Well the Kirkham's did buy 1043 about
six months ago. But you never know what
those two talents are up to. If they are
going to build one you can bet it will be the top quality.

Hersh
smile.gif

Back