Isle of Man 2002

G

Please can anyone who is planning on coming to the Isle of Man with the GTD 40's Car Club for the 3 Hills Challenge please contact me to let me know so I can arrange your transport and acommadation for you.

Currently seven cars and eleven drivers going so should be a blast.

Malcolm MacAdam
Comp Sec

Malcolm, Does the GTD 40 Club have a web address as well as a normal address? I want to add it to my GT40 CD that I'm selling on eBay.

You may post it here or reach me
at [email protected]

Thanks!

John

smile.gif
Thanks Malcolm, You're the best!

This is not an advertisement to sell anything but you can see a couple neat pics by typing gt40 cd on eBay.

I wish I had time to tell you how I came own the MKII tail piece of the first Lemans winner, # 1046. I called that my 15 minutes of fame (ha ha). Anyway, it's back to the original car where it belongs, in Wisconsin (USA).

Thanks again and take care!

John

G

Yes it does but it is just being finished in construction by Paul Thompson. The address is....
www.gtd40club.co.uk

It is slim at the moment but will soon grow with lots of pics as Paul is asking for them now. Peeps may like the first pictures of Roys car which is in detail.

Paul has put a referal to this website on our site.

Malcolm

Am impressed and massively jealous of the pin-drive & brake setup on Roy's car... what uprights does that setup use & is the pin drive an adaptor?

Who supplies the parts involved?

G

Hi Julian,
re the pin drive units, the ones shown are actually adapters made by Ray Christopher (ex GTD MD) to bolt to the 5-stud Ford Granada Hubs. They will pick up any standard pin drive wheels and I know he has a number in stock at the moment.

He can be contacted at 'GTD Racing' on 01202-269168 (UK no)

regards
Roy

smile.gif

G

To update, I have made the bookings for those who have told me they are going, but this does not mean it is too late for anyone else wanting to go. Just contact me for info.
Malcolm

Back