DAN GURNEY?REAL GT40s/COBRAs!!!

Just got back fm Amelia Island FL Concours ("Pebble Beach East"
and got an autograph of Dan Grne and Pete Brock sitting in line getting ready to got to the Judges stad in Cobra Daytona #1 production. Original Gulf GT40 there as well as Gurney's GT40 MK IV and an original Cobra. Great day! Chip back in Atlanta

Yes! I took lots of photos of all cars. Don't know how to post but will get my daughter to do it. Standard photos that have to bee scanned. cb

chips
how to paste pics on to the forum.
go to http://www.imagestation.com it is a free image hosting service. Setup an account, follow the instructions to upload your images.
Once you have uploaded them, moved them to an 'album' follow the instructions.

you are then ready to link them to messages fourm/site (and on other boards). To find out the URL view the image in the ablum you want to post,
right click over it and
select properties,
in the window that comes up. highlight url code
right click, then copy
open forum
write mesage
click images
window will open at top
click on it
now right click
then paste

hope it works
regards dick townsend

cool.gif

The Ford GT-40 Mark IV that was at Amelia FL Concours last Sunday was the 1967 car driven by Dan Gurney and owned by the Ford Museum in Dearborn, MI. The car is also featured on the program cover and in the cover article inside about Mr. Gurney's career. It is a REAL original-no replicas were invited. There was also the Gulf GT40, a Daytona coupe driven by Dan Gurney and an original 289 Cobra

OK EVERYONE: Go to the "Club Cobra" website and look for the Amelia Island Concours pix and click on the "photo gallery" and see THE CARS! chip

G

test.... ooooppppsss!!!! is the only pic i have

Cindy%27s+Face.jpg

[ March 22, 2002: Message edited by: HOTSHOT ]

[ March 22, 2002: Message edited by: HOTSHOT ]

Back