Welcome Peter Ransom - manufacturer of DRB GT40s!

I just noticed that a manufacturer has signed up for this forum without so much as introducing himself

There are a couple of people over the years with whom I've had the pleasure of discussing the technical and engineering aspects of Cobras and GT40s. The man that stands above them all is the one that runs www.gt40australia.com Peter Ransom can draw from his personal racing experience going back to the 1960s and this experience combined with his obvious affection for GT40s in infectious.

I have spoken with him about my homebuilt Cobra and some engineering problems I was experiencing, and I nearly walked out of his factory with a deposit on one of his GT40s. They always looked nice, but to see the attention to detail afforded to each and every car that's built there is an eye opener.

When I'm sick of trying to get the Cobra to handle satisfactorily, I'll be beating a path to Peter Ransom's door.
smile.gif

Craig

It's always good to see these folks come
to the forum. Their knowledge is a treasure.
Peter, welcome to the forum, I'm sure you
will find the folks here to be a good
group.

Hersh
smile.gif

Welcome Peter. Hope to see more of your beautifully made cars here in the U.S.

Bill D

[ March 14, 2002: Message edited by: Bill D ]

G

Welcome Peter,

Glad to see you here. Have been very happy with your customer service and speed of delivery.

Looking at the pictures of Bill's car ... and the others from Australia ... you do VERY nice work.

Back