Titles

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Hey Ron, I don't mean to be picky but I just posted my 201'st post, this is 202 and I'm still seen as a Newbie. According to FAQ I should be 4 tenths by now. Is there a reason??
I assume titles are updated automatically. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Pete

It used to be done automatically. Now you have to score over 13,000 on Joseph's "Rocket-up-the-ar*e" version of "Smack the Penguin" to graduate from Newbie status, OK? Good luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rob

Maybe it's based upon quality of posts?

Just kidding /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
HeHeheheheh, Thousands of comedians out of work and you guys
are trying to be one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Would you rather be a "newbie" or and old f*rt like me? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Rick /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Jim, you wouldn't happen to be Jimmy Safir, one of the out-of-work comedians Pete was talking about? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

A small boy was lost at a large shopping mall.

He approached a uniformed policeman and said, "I've lost my grandpa!"

The cop asked, "What's he like?"

The little boy replied, "Jack Daniels and women with big boobs".

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Parents asked a small boy what he wanted for his birthday and he replied "I wanna watch"...........................................................................so they let him!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Right, guilty as charged, and if I had to make my living at comedy I'd be thin, not fat, so I'm keeping my day job.
Difference between a full-time musician and a part-time musician....
Part-time musician is a guy who has a day job and plays at night..
Full-time musician is a guy whose girlfriend has a day job, so he can play at night /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back