Mark All Read

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Is there a 'express' key stroke (ie. ctrl + ?) to 'Mark all read' rather than mouse point and click.

Hi Tim, if you hit the "mark all read " line just under the top banner (about 3/4 of the way toward the right side of your screen) it does that for you. regards, dan

Tim, I see you are from CA. Northern or Southern? There are several of us in the San Francisco Bay area. We try to get together occasionally, just to check out whats new.

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
I'm from So Cal, Riverside area. Being a new Gt40 owner, I would love any excuse to get out and buddy around with you guys. I keep may eye out for any events, local or otherwise. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Thanks Dan, but on my computer the 'Mark all read' link loads another window wherein I click a second link that loads a second window then automatically returns me to the Main Index. I was wondering if there was some sort of 'hot key' so not to go thru 2 windows to complete /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Mothers Day weekend, the Cobra Owners are having their get together at Willow Springs. I know of two GTD40s that will be there. Come on up and watch us have fun. Drive yours up from Riverside.

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Next week I will check my schedule, the month of May may be tight. Sounds like a great time to head up there. Thanks for the invite. I will let you know ahead of time if I can or can not make it.

Back