The Reputation System

Ron Earp

Admin
The reputation system.

How does it work?

You can give out reputation using the scale under a members username. When you hit that scale a pop up screen appears. Typ in your comment and hit the button “add to reputation” You have given reputation to that user.

How many point do I have?

You start with three points and this makes you "On a Distingushed Road".

How many point to I give out?

When you have made 100 posts you can give out one point.
For each 50 reputation points you get 1 point altering power.
For each 365 days after registering you get 1 point altering power.

When does my “status” change?

When you move your mouse cursor over a members gem(s) you see the reputation status.

It changes when you have the following points (subject to change):
  • User is on a distinguished road 3
  • User will become famous soon enough 5
  • User has a spectacular aura about 10
  • User is a jewel in the rough 20
  • User is just really nice 30
  • User is a glorious beacon of light 40
  • User is a name known to all 50
  • User is a splendid one to behold 60
  • User has much to be proud of 100
  • User has a brilliant future 200
  • User has a reputation beyond repute 500
Some other notes:
You can give 25 members reputation each 24 hours.

The green bars are how much rep you've collected - see the levels above. the number shown is your "Repuatation Power" or how much you give, or detract, when you rate someone. Right now as I write this mine is at 33.

Hope this helps understanding the reputation system, and, I hope you enjoy using it!!!!

Ron Earp

Admin
I had a couple of additoin PMs about this such as "what is my reputation", and "how do I find my reputation" etc. so thought I'd bring it up again.

Basically, put your mouse cursor over the green (or red!) "gems" under your name where you have made posts. The cursor will then read out your status on the board. The post below describes reputation, how it works, how to give and receive, etc.

Use it and enjoy it. Or, ignore it if you want. If you have a "negative" feedback/rating or red gems then your peers aren't particularily enjoying your posts or personality. Have a positive rating, then some folks feel moved to bestow some good vibes on you due to your posts or personna.

Hope that helps.

Ron

Back