User Locations not appearing in posts

JohnC

Missing a few cylinders
Lifetime Supporter
Just noticed the Location field is missing from the user info panel to the left of the posts.

Is this just a temporary glitch or has it been deleted? It's still in the User's Public Profile, it's just not in the posts.

Ron Earp

Admin
As mentioned on another thread, it'll be back. All that other stuff won't however as it really makes the area on that side of the page unnecessarily long. I've had no time to mess with it as of late due to work, but the software is still getting an upgrade (that has an automatic picture re-sizer - let everyone rejoice!) and the cosmetic layout is not yet finished.

Ron

JohnC

Missing a few cylinders
Lifetime Supporter
Whoops, sorry, just saw the earlier post you referred to. I missed it as our Internet has been up & down due to sandstorms.

Ron Earp

Admin
Hey John,

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be short. There are a lot of things on the forum that I want to do, or have done, and time is always short. We'll get them done though and continue to try improve this place. I'm going to have someone install the upgrade for me this time around because it is a fairly serious undertaking that I've read is easy to screw up. The fellow I've worked with that will be doing that for me isn't available until next week though, so it'll be a little while.

Ron

Back