Gallery Viewing - How to?

Pat Buckley

GT40s Supporter
I hope this isn't one of those questions that are really dumb because the answer is as plain as the nose on my face, BUT.....

How do I search for pictures from a specific user?

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Pat, it should be as simple as cliking on the letter P under the gallery header and schrolling to your pics - they are aphabetical.

Mark

Attachments

• gallery.jpg
    gallery.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 275

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
DUOH!

Scrtach that. It works for mine, but not yours. Hmmm. So then I tried by number (you are 2124) but that didn't work either. Sorry mate, thought I could help. Guess you'll need someone without a Mac to figure it out! :)

Ron Earp

Admin
Hey Pat,

For some reason I don't think you have any. If you want to see pictures a user has posted you can simply click on their profile and some of their pictures will randomly be shown with their profile. However, when I click on yours nothing is shown. Are you sure you've loaded some in the gallery - and the gallery is different from simply posting pictures on the forum in threads.

Ron

Pat Buckley

GT40s Supporter
Hi Ron -

I did post three pictures about 4 - 5 months ago...

Was there some sort of issue since then that may have deleted them?

In any case as they aren't there now I will upload some.

No problem - thanks for checking it out.

Pat

Ron Earp

Admin
Hey Pat,

we've had no issues or losses to my knowledge except for that failed forum upgrade attempt about 3 weeks ago that caused us to lose about 16 hours of posts. If you did it at that time then those would have been gone.

Ron

Back