Build Diaries

Both my own and Steve Barkers MDA build diaries have been moved to the MDA section. Although I don't mind where they sit, I thought that the build diaries themselves should remain in that forum location and more specific MDA dialog go in the MDA section ?
I only comment, as members trawling through build diaries may miss ours if they are located elsewhere. Just a thought..

Hi Ron

The move of my build diary is understandable for a logical point of view however the smaller non mainsteam marques ( MDA in my case) become swamped , submerged and lost off the radar in the volume of activity that naturaly comes from the activity of the main marque builders.

One option that could help to avoid this could be ; put all build diaries in a new major catagory and sub section all the various marque builds diaries : RF all together, RCR all together, CAV..SPF....GTD, MDA..... Scratch builds etc etc.
This would give an easy to use reference to related builds whatever the type. This would probably benefit all, whatever they are building.

Thanks for your considerable effort to constantly improve the Forum.

Steve

Back