Password help needed

427al

I joined this forum back in 2005 under the name Allen English with the e-mail address [email protected] and now can't remember my password.

I can't seem to get the forum to send me an e-mail to re-set it either. I created this new log in, but would rather not have to use two different e-mail addresses for my car related contacts. If you folks can e-mail me at [email protected] with a new log-in I would appreciate it. Then we can delete my 427al I.D.

I am looking into taking the plunge I would like to get an RCR 40 sometime next year. Fran Hall and I have talked a couple of times over the past couple of years and until recently I was undecided as to if a GT40 was going to be right for me. I have a 427 Cobra replica that I enjoy cruising around in. My car can be seen at the Cascade Cobras Home Page will be up in 10 seconds and then look in the members cars section.

I hope I'm not :dead:
Thanks

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Allen,

I've emailed your password to you a couple of times, and it looks like Paul has done the same. There is a problem somewhere with you receiving emails. The last time I sent the email through my "BMGLABTECH.COM" email address so as to not be trapped in spam, maybe.

Ron

Back