Pictures and Thread Digression from SPF Forum Area

WARRANTY? "YOU" are the warranty after delivery. As a "turn-key" RCR recipient (they don't do them-supposedly), Lola one-off has been in and out of shop for "things needed" and "things needed fixin"...You are on your own.

Attachments

• RCR pic outdoors.jpg
    RCR pic outdoors.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 380

Ron Earp

Admin
Re: Superformance Sales Contract

John, if you post that picture one more time on a GT40 thread I'm going to suspend your picture uploading privileges. If you post ANY pictures that I can't identify came from your personal collection (read photos you don't own and might have a copyright) I will do the same. You have been warned.

Ron

Ron: Picture was sent to me by Fran..It is my car..Consider this LAST & FINAL post here..period and I was correct...."THIS IS A SOUR CLIQUE"....

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter

"THIS IS A SOUR CLIQUE"....

Sorry John, but there is NO sour clique on the forum. The simple truth is that forum members are tired of seeing the same old pictures from you and your usual posts which have NO bearing upon the thread topic.

What does the picture of your car have to do with a Superformance warranty? Nothing. My two cents.

Ron Earp

Admin

Sorry for the thread digression and drift. Pictures increase bandwidth use of the forum. The same picture many times, on threads that have nothing to do with the posted picture, doesn't keep the forum focused and wastes space, resources, and dilutes the usefulness of the forum.

I'm sorry if I came off as a bit too harsh, but I spend a reasonable bit of my time tending to the forum and trying to keep the signal to noise ratio high, and the threads on target. The only reason I posted this here is because I've politely sent PMs and emails to you about the Lola pictures (the same pictures) appearing on multiple threads in instances where the Lola had nothing to do with the thread. The car is nice, looks great, but please keep the pictures on threads that have to do with Lola or related discussions.

The copyright I'm sensitive to because the forum (me) can get sued for hosting copyrighted pictures. One you posted was of Jim G. cars but it was scanned or picked up somewhere straight out of the Road and Track that was delivered to my house last week. We can't have those photos on the site. I like it, the forum folks like it, but I don't need trouble from R&T.

If you feel you are being single out I'm sorry, but that isn't the case. The forum simply has rules and etiquette to follow, even if unwritten. In any case, thanks for being on the forum and I hope you'll come back to join us another day.

Best,
Ron

Back