A PM Spammer!

Ron Earp

Admin
Looks like a new member, Samantha, used "her" membership to send some spam PMs to various people. I've deleted the user name.

I imagine the user was a bot and was programmed to automatically send the PMs. The system has not been broken into or compromised. Just wanted to let everyone know all is well and just delete the spam PM.

Thanks,
Ron

Yeh i just had this one this morning too - looks like i got her sister . .Stephanie . .sounds like a tranny??

<TABLE class=tborder id=post cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>Posts: 0
reputation_balance.gif

gt40_spacer.gif
user_offline.gif

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_>Re: Russzx
<HR style="COLOR: #deedf2" SIZE=1>Hi,I'm new here, how's it going?"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: it transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural & spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things as a meaningful unity" - Albert Einstein---Stephaniehttp://stephanie2.110mb.com
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BigB98

CURRENTLY BANNED
Ron, set up the software to require a person to have a few posts before they can send PM's to avoid this in the future.

Yea, I got her Buddha commercial. I converted only to find crawling on broken glass for salvation is too much fun. :D

Back