Posting pics question

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Ever since the "new look" of the forum, I have not been able to post full size pics, just the thumb nails. And, my own build thread has been converted to the thumb nail view. Yet, I see other users (Mark Reid for ex) can post full size images. Could/would someone please give me the secret clue for how to do this again...?:shrug:

Thanks...

Re: All kinds of site issues<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<HR style="COLOR: #8d8149; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #8d8149" SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Fellows,

There isn't anything odd going on with the photos.

The forum is currently setup so that to see photos that are hosted on GT40s.com you MUST be logged in. There is a catch....

On some posts the images are not hosted on GT40s.com but linked in from somewhere else. Like this photo - the 163 will appear if you are logged in and if you are not logged in.

<TABLE class=ncode_imageresizer_warning id=ncode_imageresizer_warning_1 width=580><TBODY><TR><TD class=td1 width=20>
wol_error.gif
</TD><TD class=td2 unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 758x459 and weights 56KB.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
wh11-04.jpg

The photo below that I am placing in this post as an attachment should only show up if you are logged in. It will not show as a thumbnail unless you are logged in, it will show as a file name. If not logged in and you try to view it then you'll get an error that you do not have permission to view it:<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<FIELDSET class=fieldset><LEGEND>Attached Thumbnails</LEGEND>

</FIELDSET>

Does this explanation help?<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Ron Earp

Admin
But you can click on them, or hover over them,and they should appear in a pop up box. Clicking that box will open them to original size.

I'm not sure why some are thumbnails and some not. I will check that out.

Ron

Back