[Font} etc

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Here is a copy of a post from the paddock, you will note the font palantino linotype serif etc. I also have this type of thing happen when I copy and paste. Then have to spend type editing the stuff Any suggestions.

<HR style="COLOR: #deedf2; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #deedf2" SIZE=1>
<!-- google_ad_section_start -->A stranger was seated next to a little girl on the airplane when the stranger turned to her and said, lets talk. I ' ve heard that flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger. ' ?

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and said to the stranger, ' What would you like to talk about? ' ?

' Oh, I don ' t know, ' said the stranger. ' How about nuclear power? ' and he smiles?

' OK, ' she said. ' That could be an interesting topic.?

But let me ask you a question first. ' A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass, am I right ? ' asked the young girl.[/font]

'Correct, spot on, ' said the stranger.
The little girl continued, ' Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is? ' ?

The stranger, visibly surprised by the little girl ' s intelligence, thinks about it and says, Hmmm, I have no idea. ' ?

To which the little girl replies, ' Do you really feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don ' t know shit?
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Back