Sponsors for GT40s.com

Ron Earp

Admin
As time goes on we gain and loser sponsors for the banner ads and forums. Right now it appears we're going to have two slots open starting in the month of August (FF is leaving and I think TopEnd is not continuing);ui. I'll need to fill those spots to make sure the forum breaks even at the end of the year with hopefully a slight monetary gain for future upgrades.

I would love to get a transport sponsor on the website. Most all of us involved with this hobby have to move cars around. In fact, I'm getting ready to move one from IL to NC and will yet again being searching for a good transport company since I do this rather infrequently. If you know of a good transport company let me know so a) I can maybe use them and b) they might be willing to support www.gt40s.com.

I would also like to have a serious flooring sponsor or lift company sponsor. We used to have the American Lift Company but when it changed hands the sponsorship was not continued. If you know of one of these companies that might be interested please let me know.

Clearly I'll consider any other companies as well - GT40 manufacturers, transaxle companies, engine builders, and so on. Once the spots are taken we won't have additional sponsors. I like to keep the numbers as low as possible to give the companies good coverage.

Thanks,
Ron

Back