Damn! - My PM Box is Full

Keith

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt1 style="COLOR: #000000; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #45b02c">ALERT! - Your Private Message Box is over 90% full and you may not be receiving messages from other users. Please go to your User CP and delete some of your Private Messages. If you need additional space you can become a Forum Supporter and increase your Private Message Space.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Not bad for 5 years... Every message is precious to me and the friendships thus gained - which ones shall I delete? :shrug:

I probably have to get a Life, or, Contribute! :idea:

Keith

Re: Damn!

After five years I would say it is time to be a supportor! :thumbsup:

Well Dean, I will contribute when you learn to spell mate... :laugh:

Actually, I always contributed until my health failed and I lost my job, income, house, wife (not a bad thing) and almost my life this past Christmas. But hey ho life would be boring otherwise.

Tell you what, if you could see your way clear to lending me some cash (I take Paypal) I promise to spend it on Gt40's.com :rolleyes:

Ron Earp

Admin

Of course you can also make room in your PM box. Good place to start is deleting messages you've sent since those are also saved.

Glad to see the warning programmed into the system worked. We put a few warnings in for various events and it has really helped out on admin duties.

Best,
Ron

Keith

Of course you can also make room in your PM box. Good place to start is deleting messages you've sent since those are also saved.

Glad to see the warning programmed into the system worked. We put a few warnings in for various events and it has really helped out on admin duties.

Best,
Ron

Back in the Green Ron! Have taken your advice and deleted the old rubbish I sent out but still reluctant to delete some of the nice messages in my Inbox...Decisions decisions....:undecided:

I think it is too late for my spelling. :sad: I should at least learn to hit the spell check. So to hear about your bad luck. That is a tough year. Maybe 2009 will be better.

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
I think it is too late for my spelling. :sad: I should at least learn to hit the spell check. So to hear about your bad luck. That is a tough year. Maybe 2009 will be better.

Thats strange, I could read it perfect Dean. Keith, I hope things get better for you also, I think this coming year could be bad for many of us.

I have to read my posts a couple times just so I don't make an ass of myself and then it still happens. :)

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Keith,
Noooooo don't delete them, you can download them, as I did with mine last week, there are download options to click on the same page as you would delete them from.
ok the downloaded versions are not so pretty, but it will save all that precious material for you.

regards
Dave

Back