Vendors

Ron Earp

Admin
Dear Forum Members,

We've had a couple of vendors drop off from advertising on GT40s.com, Vintage Wheel which was a long time vendor here and Top End, the company that supplies Webers. Vintage Wheel indicated they wanted to remain as a vendor but attempts to communicate with them have gone unanswered.

The short of it is that GT40s.com will need to pick up a couple of new vendors to maintain operational funds. I'd love to get a transaxle vendor as a sponsor so if you have any connections there that you'd be willing to help out with that would be wonderful. Lloyd at RBT emailed me about being a sponsor but subsequent emails to him went unattended as well.

Other good fits would be:

• ECU company - lots of folks playing around with ECUs here
  • Wheel company
  • Tire company
  • Carb company
  • Paint
If you have any ideas or leads let me know. I don't have as much time as I used to hunt up sponsors for the site.

Thanks,
Ron

Julian

Lifetime Supporter
Lloyd at RBT emailed me about being a sponsor but subsequent emails to him went unattended as well.

Lloyd is notorious for not getting to e-mail as he's usually got his hand in a transaxle, the recommended best way to contact him is by fax at (714) 630-2453

Ron Earp

Admin
Lloyd is notorious for not getting to e-mail as he's usually got his hand in a transaxle, the recommended best way to contact him is by fax at (714) 630-2453

Well, if that is the case he doesn't need to be a vendor on this forum. Most of the folks here do read emails, post, and use the web for communication. I'll look elsewhere then as I must be able to communicate with a vendor via email, not to mention all the forums members will need to be able to as well. Sounds like RBT would do well to invest in someone to handle email for them if the principle isn't interested. Thanks for the heads up.

Ron

JohnC

Missing a few cylinders
Lifetime Supporter
CMS would be an excellent potential sponsoring vendor for transaxles.

Bobby Hart is the principal in the business.

We at Mendeola Transaxles are interested in becoming a sponsoring vendor.
Can you please email me at Fabian[at]Mendeolatransaxles.com to discuss.

Thank you kindly,

Fabian Delgadillo

Ron,

Thanks for the email. I've submitted my advertising proposal to the boss and hopefully you will see us on here as a sponsoring vendor soon.

Fabian Delgadillo

Back