1st September 2009, 08:27 PM
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: NC, USA
| | Sponsoring Vendors/ How to Advertise on GT40s.com
If you are interested in advertising on GT40s.com then you've found the right thread. GT40s.com has a new vendor structure that I trust will meet the needs of our vendors and members alike. We will now only have one type of vendor, a Sponsoring Vendor. The Sponsoring Vendor status will cost $395 per year and will have the following privileges:
A Sponsoring Vendor can purchase a banner advertisement for an additional $700 per year. To be clear, you must be a Sponsoring Vendor to be eligible to purchase a banner advertisement. Here are the specifics of the banner advertisement package:
- Ability to post in the Vendor Announcements subforum and advertise their wares and services.
- Ability to have an advertising signature with a link to their company website.
- Ability to have an advertising Avatar of large size (120x120 pixels)
- Five times the normal users’ Private Message space (500 messages)
- A Sponsoring Vendor will be denoted by the title “Sponsoring Vendor” and a waving checkered flag icon.
In addition a Sponsoring Vendor can purchase a dedicated subforum for $600per year:
- The banner is a 600x60 pixel size that links to your website or email. The banner can be an animated gif or flash file. The banner graphic can be stored on your server if you wish to have automatic rotation of your banner which is highly recommended. Fresh advertisements are good for the site and your advertising campaign.
- Unlimited click throughs for the banner. On average your banner will be seen 1000s of times per day with over 12000 members on the site.
To start the process Any member may sign up for a Sponsoring Vendor status by visiting the following page: Support GT40s.com. Once you sign up as a Sponsoring Vendor please contact me with you details so that announcements can be made and additional services purchased if you require them. Please be aware that the Administrator reserves the right to terminate a Vendor agreement at any time, for any reason. The Administrator shall then refund a pro-rated portion of the vendor fee equal to the number of days remaining in the year of Vendor Status. The Vendor hereby waives and releases Administrator, GT40s.com and their owners, officers, directors, employers, and agents from any and all liability, other than a return of the Vendor Fee, arising from or related to Vendor's purchase of Vendor Status on GT40s.com. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Current and potential vendors need to read the following notes about the GT40s.com Vendor Program:
- Subforum is not restricted with respect to vendor advertisements (owner of subforum). You can post to your forum as much as you like with advertising posts.
- If the vendor has a banner advertisement the banner will be shown at the top of the dedicated subforum exclusively.
- Supporting Vendor status is an individual membership. Sub dealers, co-dealers, or dealers in other countries will be responsible for their own Supporting Vendor status and those individuals are prohibited from advertising on the site without a Supporting Vendor status.
- The status of current vendors will remain as is under the old rules until the membership expires. At that time the new rules will automatically be in effect.
- Any threads started by a Vendor will be closed at the point in time that the Vendor no longer wants to continue with a Vendor status on GT40s.com.
I do hope this Sponsoring Vendor plan is clear and concise. I feel that it is easier to understand than the old plan that we had in place for many years and should be a bit more flexible. If you’ve questions please ask. Thanks, Ron
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.