Tornado's corner disappeared

Keith

Hello,

Just noticed that Tornado's corner disappeared from this site.

What's up?

Chhers

Crikey! I thought it was a "racing comment" you know, car with 4 corners?

Ooops, silly me. Yes Tornado seems to have dispappeared from the manufacturers bit. It's my fault I think, I posted an amusing but positive comment about their cars on their forum and they probably decided it was too disruptive thus they didn't allow it. As payback, I made a wax model of a Tornado with loads of little toys in it, then I threw them all out. :jester:

Sensible suggestion? Probably site subscription renewal too close to Christmas! :drunk:

Ron Earp

Admin
To my knowledge Tornado has decided that the forum isn't part of their future advertising plans. The posts in that subforum will be dispersed to their respective subforums sometime in the next few days.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
The posts in that subforum will be dispersed to their respective subforums sometime in the next few days.

Ron, I was looking for Scott's build thread on TS#875 last night, couldn't find it anywhere, not even in the build thread subforum, and to my surprise no posts on his build thread listed under his stats in the past year. I know I've seen Scott posting on that thread in the past year.

Any suggestions?

TIA!

Doug

Ron Earp

Admin
Ron, I was looking for Scott's build thread on TS#875 last night, couldn't find it anywhere, not even in the build thread subforum, and to my surprise no posts on his build thread listed under his stats in the past year. I know I've seen Scott posting on that thread in the past year.

Any suggestions?

At Tornado's request that thread has been in the Tornado subforum for well over a year. That thread, along with all of the others, will be dispersed to their respective subforums.

Crikey! I thought it was a "racing comment" you know, car with 4 corners?

Ooops, silly me. Yes Tornado seems to have dispappeared from the manufacturers bit. It's my fault I think, I posted an amusing but positive comment about their cars on their forum and they probably decided it was too disruptive thus they didn't allow it. As payback, I made a wax model of a Tornado with loads of little toys in it, then I threw them all out. :jester:

Sensible suggestion? Probably site subscription renewal too close to Christmas! :drunk:

lMAO :)
:devilish:

Back