<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
P><P><FONT face=
<o:p></o:p>

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hello Ron !

I'm, already a lifetime member, but I'll put in an extra $50.00. This site is a wealth of information that I would like to see continue. Please send me a Paypal request for the money or PM me. Or if you prefer, I can send a check.

Thanks
Brian Kissel [email protected]

Max Walter

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
I too am a lifetime member, but would be happy to donate more to keep the site going. Don't think I can match Brian's contribution as things are tight at present (the money pit I call a '40 is just getting to the end of this year's mods). I'm sure though there are many who feel the same, so it might be worth setting up something so we can all contibute a little extra.

Cheers,

Max

Ron Earp

Admin
Thanks fellows. For those that are lifetime supporters and would like to contribute all you need to do is go to the Support Forum page and pick a support level. The system will stack multiple support levels so you'll have a Lifetime and Bronze, or whatever you select.

Ron

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Ron,

In these economic times the chances of new advertisers coming on board would appear to be slim.

However, this site must have more value to most members than a partial set of original drawings so I would think most of the 'usual' supporters would step up for this one.

I'll send $50 too.

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Thanks fellows. For those that are lifetime supporters and would like to contribute all you need to do is go to the Support Forum page and pick a support level. The system will stack multiple support levels so you'll have a Lifetime and Bronze, or whatever you select.

Ron

Can't do $50 that way. I see bronze is $35 and silver is $75 so have chosen silver.

Also I see my 'life time supporter' tag has now disappeared. Not that it worries me....

Thanks for a great resource Ron.

Ron Earp

Admin
Sorry guys, I have really screwed something up with the user ranks in trying to stack Russ's. The site might go down later tonight while we rebuild the User Rank database.

Keith

Well, there's a thing. Widow's Mite on it's way.

Couldn't go the whole hog but it seems I just bought a 6 week car advertising slot for $25 US.

Hope it helps.

Now all I need to do is find a car to sell... :shifty:

Keith

Count me in for $50,Ron. Two lots of six weeks car sell. Anyone like to buy a nice Ferrari?

Send me your fax no. and bank details and I'll credit you with $200,000 AUD. I would be grateful if you would send me the balance between that and your asking price via Western Union to:

Boutras Boutras Boutras Boutras Ghali
Western Union
Abuja
Nigeria

May God be with you.

Boutras Boutras etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back