iPad viewing pictures

Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but on this site I cannot view pictures via iPad since the pictures show up on the top of the page and when I scroll up they dissapear. Not a huge issue, just wondering if anyone knows a fix.

Thanks
Kevin

I am viewing on an iPad and don't have this problem. When I press the thumbnail it appears on a dark overlay with a cross to close the window. I think that is how it's supposed to work.

Not sure if anyone else has this issue, but on this site I cannot view pictures via iPad since the pictures show up on the top of the page and when I scroll up they dissapear. Not a huge issue, just wondering if anyone knows a fix.

Thanks
Kevin

+1 same problems over here

Ron Earp

Admin
Sorry guys, I'm not a Apple aficionado and can't offer any advice. I know that there are no settings in the forum software that address Mac/PC differences.

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter

Thanks
Kevin

Got the wife an iPad and tried the oils out.
I got it to work by holding my finger on the picture and then select Open in New Window

You can tap it twice to zoom in

Hope that helps

Kirby

Back