RCR40 Builds?

Ron and/or Fran,
I see that the SLC build logs are now in the RCR sub forum, are the RCR GT40s now there too? Makes some sense that the SLC are would be move out as 'we' are not 40s, but could you reinstall the edit option to our build posts? I am not the best thing at a keyboard - it's a good thing I can build better than I can type.
Cheers

Ron Earp

Admin
RCR 40 build threads stay in the GT40 Build Log area. The SLCs and other non-GT40 cars (including Lolas!) have been moved to more appropriate forums.

As far as editing the build forum did not have different rules than the rest of the forum. That is to say, you can edit a post within one hour of making it but after that time period the edit option is not available.

Ron Earp

Admin
IIRC the RCR forum does not have an edit function at all- other than the moderator of that Forum:)

The moderator of that forum can move or disapprove posts. But he cannot edit them.

Now as far as users go, yes, you should be able to edit your posts one hour after making it just as you can everywhere else on the forum. I'll check it out.

Ron Earp

Admin
IIRC the RCR forum does not have an edit function at all- other than the moderator of that Forum:)

Yep, problem found and thanks for bringing it up. RCR, DRB (defunct), and old RF had no edit for registered users. They were all spawned from the same forum years ago and it looks like the properties were simply passed down and unnoticed by me. Changed, edit should be in place for one hour just like every other subforum.

Back