RSS Feed Support?

JohnC

Missing a few cylinders
Lifetime Supporter
Recently I "discovered" Google Reader which is a handy program that goes out and collects RSS feeds from news services, forums, blogs, etc. that one subscribes to, and displays them on a single page.

In layman's terms, if you like to visit 4-5 forums a day and check for new posts, this program does it for you, and displays them all on one page. It also allows you to reply to the posts if you wish.

I set up my Reader configuration for several other forums, but was surprised that gt40s.com wasn't RSS enabled. Contacted Ron and he advised I was the first who'd asked about it, and suggested that I post a thread here to see if any others were interested in this feature.

So, is anyone else interested in using this?

Keith

Somebody tell me it's OK to click on that link... :uneasy:

Iceland? Italy?

Just being careful... :)

Ron Earp

Admin
It is all good. Harry is the outside programmer who handles things that I don't feel comfortable doing or in this case, don't really want to understand/use. I'm sure RSS feeds are useful for some folks that get accustomed to using them but I'm old school - I visit a few forums a few times a day so I can usually sort things out. I imagine if you use a lot for forums or news sites they might be really handy.

HI Thanks Ron & Harry I like Keith looked as this as suspicious, As He has a handle not a Name and has only 19 posts in 3 years and is listed as an Administrator. Good to know you can get this kind of help so quickly. Thanks again. Wally

Back