The World Market

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Folks,

we've got a new subforum I want to give a try, "The World Market". In short the idea is to have one place where you can post things that might be of interest to other members such as parts, cars, materials, etc. Posting from EBAY will be allowed here with one exception - don't post your own auctions to sell there. If YOU are offering something to members on the board then put it in "The Garage Sale" subforum.

Let's see how this works out.

Ron

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hi Folks,

we've got a new subforum I want to give a try, "The World Market". In short the idea is to have one place where you can post things that might be of interest to other members such as parts, cars, materials, etc. Posting from EBAY will be allowed here with one exception - don't post your own auctions to sell there. If YOU are offering something to members on the board then put it in "The Garage Sale" subforum.

Let's see how this works out.

Ron

Great idea Ron! :thumbsup:

One thing that has always stuck in my craw was members of the forum putting their parts up on eBay and then "sharing the link" with his forum brothers to go jump into the fray of bidders....

If I've got something I am willing to sell to my brothers on the forum - I'll offer it straight up - no bidding hassles - no BS...

Thanks again Ron!

Ron Earp

Admin
One thing that has always stuck in my craw was members of the forum putting their parts up on eBay and then "sharing the link" with his forum brothers to go jump into the fray of bidders....

If I've got something I am willing to sell to my brothers on the forum - I'll offer it straight up - no bidding hassles - no BS...

Same here.

If you want to offer it here, sell it here.

If you want to sell on "Ebay", offer it "Ebay".

Another thing that bothers me is folks not following the rules of the Garage Sale area. The most common offenses (and the offenders are often the same people) are:

*Not listing a price and "Accepting Offers". You want offers, go to Ebay.
*Not listing your location.
*Listing things they don't own or listing for someone else.

Pay attention folks.

R

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Ron,

I think this is a good idea and appreciate you moving and not deleting my post on the Alberta car. I realized afterwards that I shouldn't have posted it when I saw it had been moved. I'm glad there is now a way to share finds like that which may help someone looking to connect and find a car. Seems like the right way to achieve this.

Keep up the great work!

Mark

Back