Car "SOLD" in car for sale section

Hello , i have been looking for a certain time on your forum to buy a GT-40 . I have a suggestion . I do not know if it is possible to change the title on an ad but that would be great if the members who have sold their car could change their title and add "SOLD" to it . That will eliminate to open every post to see if the car are "Sold" or if the car are still available. Thanks , Sylvain

Ron Earp

Admin
Folks, users can't change thread titles. They also can't edit posts to delete them. They could go back and post a final post "SOLD" and moderators could then close the threads.

I have been trying to go back and mark cars as sold if it is clear a car is sold. As for posts that are a year old, with no indication sold or not, there isn't anything I can really do. I'd assume the car has sold in that time but you never know.

R

Wow , what a nice job you did Ron !! I have'nt been on the site for a long time and finally at my surprise i saw that you got the " Sold" added to the "car for sale" section . That makes it "A LOT" better ! Thanks ! :thumbsup:

Back