The CAV Thread

Ron Earp

Admin
Man, how timely! I was just working on the CAV forum this morning. The CAV subforum isn't sponsored by the dealers or the parent company (this has happened twice) and I've slowly been dispersing the threads there back to the proper subforums. With some moderator help (hint hint) we'll get them all sorted.

R

Ron, thanks for your work on this. Sign of the times I guess. I will say to those that are CAV owners.....I recently submitted a question to the factory in SA and Jean was quick to provide the info I requested.

Pat

Supporter
Thanks Ron, is there anything I can do to help? Seeing as I wrote a bunch of the posts, I'll be happy to assign them a home if there is a way to do it from here.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I've gradually been chipping away at the CAV forum and moving the threads to the appropriate forums.. None of the threads will be lost. Very busy moving my household at the time so this is done solely as filler work for me.

Ron Earp

Admin
I knocked out about 15-20 this morning. It takes a bit of time. And Randy is correct, no post will be lost.

I've gradually been chipping away at the CAV forum and moving the threads to the appropriate forums.. None of the threads will be lost. Very busy moving my household at the time so this is done solely as filler work for me.

Come on Randy, this is way more important than your house move....

Looks like Ron picked up the slack for you.

I'm totally kidding! Thank you for all the moderator work, it's kinda thankless I'm sure.

Man, how timely! I was just working on the CAV forum this morning. The CAV subforum isn't sponsored by the dealers or the parent company (this has happened twice) and I've slowly been dispersing the threads there back to the proper subforums. With some moderator help (hint hint) we'll get them all sorted.

R

Hi Ron
I never received any messages, or requests re payment for CAV subforum....
Simply noticed that it's missing, and our Auto Futura log-on kicked out.
?

Jean Fourie

Ron Earp

Admin
Hi Ron
I never received any messages, or requests re payment for CAV subforum....
Simply noticed that it's missing, and our Auto Futura log-on kicked out.
?

Jean Fourie

Hi Jean,

It doesn't appear that our emails are making it through to your inbox. Email messages were sent to you as well as Johan and Ian, the US and Canadian dealers. I received no responses from your side, but Johan and Ian did get back to me and indicated that there was not sufficient interest in CAV continuing sponsorship of the GT40s.com forum.

Emails were also sent regarding the login. It was changed to remove the vendor status and vendor name. If you have any questions or would like to be involved with the forum in some way please do not hesitate to contact me. You may Private Message me here or send email from the links in my profile.

Thank you,
Ron

Back