posting issues

Hi there, why do my posts go straight to the forum rather than posted for reading / comments. It does not appear to make any difference as to the time I post.
Regards
Russell

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Not sure what your issue is Russell. You click into a particular forum, start a thread in that forum and it stays there. Similarly if you select a thread within that forum that you want to participate in, your message stays in that thread.
UNLESS
The thread you start or message you enter are moderated because they are in the wrong place. That’s where I, or other Moderators, move the content to the proper place. This is rare - but does happen.

Randy
My posts do go to the correct forum, its just that they go straight to the `filed ` location and do not come up as new posts, hence they are not seen unless you go looking for them.
Cheers

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Your posts will never show up under “New Posts” searches that you do yourself.

Ron Earp

Admin
Randy
My posts do go to the correct forum, its just that they go straight to the `filed ` location and do not come up as new posts, hence they are not seen unless you go looking for them.
Cheers

Put another way, if you made the post the post isn't new to YOU. The software only shows posts new to YOU. For example, this post I'm writing to you right now I will not see under "New Posts" for me, but, when you click on New Posts you will see it.

Clever huh?

Back