SL-C build pic's needed

Hello I am hoping anyone having some pic's can post them for me to see how to install assorted pieces.

A-piller covers, need the top view where they meet the headliner and the bottom where it is to blends into the dash.

Rear cabin panel behind seats where it meets the Aluminum panel.

door hinge cut outs and mounting them to the body and doors.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry Grant, I don't have any photos, but I'm hoping someone does because I was looking for them too.

Who needs an engine? do it the old fashion way
flintstone-car.jpg

Mike S

No disrespect guys and I do hope Alex gets a engine someday :), but Hoping we can start this over,

Hello I am hoping anyone having some pic's can post them for me to see how to install assorted pieces.

A-piller covers, need the top view where they meet the headliner and the bottom where it is to blends into the dash.

Rear cabin panel behind seats where it meets the Aluminum panel.

door hinge cut outs and mounting them to the body and doors.

Thanks in advance.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Poor alex, someday he'll have an engine...

Here are a few good pix on the headlights i just sent to bruce. Uhh, unless the headlights or mounts have changedhl after cut.JPG

hedlgt.JPG

Thanks guys,
I was wondering how I was going to make the headlights work but now I see I am missing some parts thanks Cam that really helps.

Thanks Ben, I have seen these before, what I really need is a close up of where the A pillar covers meet at the top and bottom.

Thanks guys I was wondering how I was going to mount my headlights until now. Thanks Cam seems I am missing some pieces.

Ben Thanks I have seen these pic's before what I am looking for is close ups of the Carbon fiber A pillars at The top where they meet the header panel and where they meet the dash as they have to be shaped perfectly as they are not being covered.

Thanks again all pictures are well come.
Cheers,

Back