A/C belts

I am trying to complete the front end dress and need a part number for the a/c compressor belt. The engine is an crate LS3 with RCR front end accessory drive option. The a/c is the Vintage air system sold by RCR. I looked in the boxes for a belt but there wasn't one. The compressor looks like it will require a separate belt because it does not align with the other pulleys.

I am trying to complete the front end dress and need a part number for the a/c compressor belt. The engine is an crate LS3 with RCR front end accessory drive option. The a/c is the Vintage air system sold by RCR. I looked in the boxes for a belt but there wasn't one. The compressor looks like it will require a separate belt because it does not align with the other pulleys.

Tony - after mucking around and finally getting my a/c brackets and compressor situated I had to get a different belt than what I had. I use the following basic formula as a guideline when getting belts. Get the closest length to your results. I'm not sure what the PK below references but gates or dayco belts are usually what I like. The number 6 below refers to 6 ribs - you'll be using a "4" instead re: 4 rib belt. I could not use a spring tensioner for the A/C so skip the part about subtracting:

After all brackets and accessories are installed, route masking tape or string around the belt path.
Leave the tensioner in the un-sprung position for this measurement.
Mark or cut the tape/string to length and remove from the pulleys.
Subtract 1 1/8” (28 mm) from the measured length to
compensate for the un-sprung tensioner position.
You will need to convert belt length to millimeters if
measured in inches (inches X 25.4 = mm).
Go to any auto parts store and ask for a 6PK0000 belt
with the “0000” being the length in millimeters.
For example, if you measured 2493mm and then
subtracted 28mm, you would get 2465mm, and the part number would be 6PK2465.

Back