In and out of a trailer ramps info itc.

Howard Jones

Supporter
Here is a video of a Lambo being unloaded off of a flat bed tow and a really cool ramp setup going into a enclosed trailer.

It's the red one. Watch video to see how it got on the flat tow to begin with. Hint: At some point you gotta know when to lift......................... or bring a towel...................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcNU3BWj0xg

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Well, he certainly looked like a fool after that.... Nice way to ruin a beautiful car..

Jeez. Y'all are harsh. The funny thing is that the reason it was missing its rear diffuser was because he had crashed the day before too. I can't speak to skill. All I can say is that a lot of these guys are big names who have been running UGR since the start…. and yet they still crash. These things were predictable at 1500hp. Now pushing past 2000hp, not so much.

I attended this event at JUMBLEAIR in Ocala Florida. This development is famous for its runway (over 7500 ft long....(longest privately owned runway in the country) and for being the residence of John Travolta and his Boeing 707 among other jet toys. The two cars in the video were some of the fastest in attendance. The fastest speed recorded of the weekend was 233 mph by a Lambo. The u-boat captain (red lambo) made a huge error in judgement by going on a run without the rear valance on the car. I'm sure the good folks at Lamborghini put it on their for a reason like aiding in down-force!

The other Lambo that spun at the end of his run (225 mph) was put on the trailer at the far end of the runway and not seen by the public as far as I know. I'm sure the driver did need a change of drivers suit though!

Back