Anyone know how to get ahold of fuzzyjk?

I'm pondering doing a part-out of a Z06 for the LS7. In the past he has been generous in offering advice, and possibly assistance. I PMed him on the ffcars forum last week, but he hasn't been active.

Ken Roberts

Supporter
Have you tried corvette forum. I'm a member there and read the C6 "parts for sale" section everyday.

Your picture looks familiar I think I've seen it in the autocross/road racing section.

Ron Earp

Admin
I don't know "AJ". Maybe if fuzzyjk used his real name, like the rules of the forum require, we could help you out. Notice given.

Sorry, I failed to mention that he is over on the GTM forums, not here. No, Ken I haven't looked for him on the Corvette forums. Thanks for the tip. Someone else must have a picture similar to mine, I haven't posted in the road race forums.

Ron, is the notice aimed at me? A.J. is my name. Should I add my last name?

Thanks Ken, but I'm looking for advice on finding the right car. If you have experience with that I'd love to talk to you. I have no idea how to evaluate a totalled car to determine what components (mainly the engine) are undamaged. As well as a list of things to watch out for and what to avoid at all cost.

Back