NRG Quick Release

Can someone confirm that for the latest steering column supplied by Fran these are the parts required Quick Release SRK-250-BK (black) and for the short hub SRK-170H. The column is non power, tilt only. Thanks

Mark B.

Supporter
the 177 hub fits the columns that used to be provided (the Caddy power ones). The manual tilt columns used now use the older style 170 hub. My kit was delivered about a year ago with the manual tilt column and the 170 hub fits. I actually originally bought the 177, but had to sell it :)

I picked up my kit in May 2015. I ordered the 2006+ Corvette hub SRK-177H that everyone was using, and it didn't fit. I have the manual tilt only column. I sent the 177 back and bought the SRK-170H hub. It works....except that it only has one wire for the horn. I emailed NRG and they said that's how it's supposed to be. I guess you ground to the hub. Not sure, I'll find out later when I start wiring it.

I have the Momo R1960/32S steering wheel and I LOVE it. I couldn't decide between 4 wheels and there wasn't a retail place nearby where I could look at them, so I bought all 4 and returned the ones I didn't want.

A.J.

Back