Front Inner Fender Well - Interference?

Gents

I started to install the RCR provided front inner fender wells. Ran into a small problem. The brace to hold up the splitter is in the way.

Before cutting/moding, what am I seeing wrong? Is the brace located in the right place? How do the brace and the inner liner install together?

Attachments

• DSC02645.jpg
    DSC02645.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 235
Gents

I started to install the RCR provided front inner fender wells. Ran into a small problem. The brace to hold up the splitter is in the way.

Before cutting/moding, what am I seeing wrong? Is the brace located in the right place? How do the brace and the inner liner install together?

Move the brace that connects to the splitter as close to the edge of the splitter as possible then the fender well will fit in behind it. Just make sure that the brace doesn't hit the tire while turning.

Allan:

Is this a common issue with all of the SL-C? I've not seen anyone comment on this particular interference in the past.

Fran:

Are you aware of this interference?

Fran...

The act of deleting my post has answered my question. Why not fix the design problem so your future customers don't have this issue?

Back