Where did my thread go?

Fran,

It was my introduction thread, not the start of my build thread. I was looking for a member and can't think of his name. They didn't reply In my build introduction. Maybe I can call you and you might be able point me in the right direction tomorrow.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Nothing to do with me I'm afraid .. I can't moderate/reinstate anything outside of the RCR forum section and my permissions are very limited !!!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I'm one of the moderators here that can move, delete, merge etc. anywhere on GT40s.com ..
I don't recall deleting your thread. Normally for a thread to be deleted, you'd have to have committed a pretty egregious act against our FAQ and forum guidelines.
I suspect that your thread was possibly moved and somehow lost or merged together with another thread. I'm not certain what could have happened at all.

When you go into a users stats any posts they have made on the SLC clubhouse threads are not listed, hence Tom W could not find his thread, The post I just made also does not show in my stats. I only found it by virtue of a link in another post/thread that Tom had made.

Back