Soon there will be one more SLC in Houston.

Hello Everyone,

I am happy to say that back in November, components for my SLC started production. I talked to Allen several times and was very impressed with his attention to detail. I feel fortunate to have him starting my build in September. I have already purchased the new corvette Z06 LT4 engine, and it is getting fitted at RCR. If anyone knows where to get a Race Logic Traction Control System, let me know. I know they are not making that system anymore. Here is the list of options.

Race Rear End
LT4 Engine - 640hp going to tune it to see how many hp we can squeeze out.
Graziano with drop gears.
Door actuators
APR CF mirrors
Tillett seats
Carbon fiber tub
Raptor pro 850
Fiberglass wheel and rear vents - glassed and painted same color as car.
Upgraded rear lights.
Aim instrument system
Front lift kit
Back up camera
Fire suppression system.

I have no doubt that in Allen's hands this will turn out to be an awesome automobile.

Godspeed

Ken Roberts

Supporter
I was lucky in acquiring a second brand new Racelogic traction control system a couple of months ago on E bay. Keep an eye out as they do come up occasionally.

Welcome to the club!

Thanks Cam

Been a dream for a long time so I'm glad the wheels are in motion. I did not know there was that many in Houston. Sounds like a cruze.

Welcome to the site!
At some point it would be cool to have a Texas meet up like the Cobra guys do (on a smaller scale of course).

Keep us posted on the progress.

John

Welcome to the site!
At some point it would be cool to have a Texas meet up like the Cobra guys do (on a smaller scale of course).

Keep us posted on the progress.

John

I agree. I used to have a cobra and drove with that crew. They are a good bunch of guys. I have also taken a few of my cars on the Lamborghini of Houston drives and those are fun also.

Randomly came across this thread. I had no idea you are only ~2hrs from me. May have to meet up one day

Going to bookmark this and in a year when I have mine and maybe we can set something to all meet up. Maybe a car show where we can blow everyone's mind having possible 4 SLCs in one place. Or keep it simple for a supper.

Going to bookmark this and in a year when I have mine and maybe we can set something to all meet up. Maybe a car show where we can blow everyone's mind having possible 4 SLCs in one place. Or keep it simple for a supper.

That sounds great. I hope to take possession of my SLC towards the end of this month. We have a few parts at powder coat, and will be receiving the windshield in the next few weeks. After that, I will be on the road. All about hitting up a few car shows.

That sounds great. I hope to take possession of my SLC towards the end of this month. We have a few parts at powder coat, and will be receiving the windshield in the next few weeks. After that, I will be on the road. All about hitting up a few car shows.

Glad to hear, bet you're excited right now. I've been considering getting some stuff powdercoated as well, may I ask what parts you got done?

BTW I really dig the brake caliper, seriously considered doing mine similar in shocker yellow along with my coilover springs, but may just stick with white.

Here are some pics taken over the past few weeks.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20180508-091905_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20180508-091905_Gallery.jpg
    474.3 KB · Views: 453
  • SmartSelect_20180508-092040_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20180508-092040_Gallery.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 432
  • SmartSelect_20180508-092430_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20180508-092430_Gallery.jpg
    402.2 KB · Views: 407
  • SmartSelect_20180508-092334_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20180508-092334_Gallery.jpg