More Superformance Photos

Not much about the body style I like . big inlets, snorkles, squared off back end with all those taillights and buttons across the top.The classic beautiful shape is the MKI ( and not with those cartoonish big wide hips per the gulf car) and it simply cannot be improved on (like the series 1 XKE versus the later models)Im just waitin for the superformance MKI to become available they say it is but its not.Of course I realize I am in the extreme minority(or am I )Jerry

Speaking of CAV, I just saw a new(chassis 100 something} yesterday, it is an awesome upgrade over my Chassis #56, Interior, brakes, suspension, Cable shift for ZF, chassis stiffening, different(gas fillers, better sound proofing. They may not be as close a replica as Superformance but the quality and driveability will still be the best. My car is pretty upgraded but I am thinking of selling it and getting a new one. If there is a dealer near you, check it out.

Hello David Let me know before you put yours on the market. I'm definitely interested in upgrading from a beautiful trouble free but entry level MONO CAV to a race prepared CAV MONO with ZF and custom built engine.Jerry

Back