Forum is open

Ron Earp

Admin
While I know that Superformance does have GT40s delivered to customers as of this writing, I assume they will have many in the future. Superformance is an advertiser on the site and they can have a subforum for discussion on their cars. Beyond that, subforums are sometimes helpful to resolve issues pertaining to a particular type or brand of car.

Anyhow, this forum is open for those that wish to use it and post, hope that it'll grow into a good knowledge base for SPF GT40 replicas.

Ron

I Am Getting Delivery Whitin 2 Weeks And I Am Curious If Anyone Who Has Taken Delivery Can Make Any Suggestion's Like Mirror's Or Other Accesory's. Also Wonder About Any Problems Incurred.

I was at the Superperformance dealer in Reno today. They, I beleive, mentioned a problem with ball joints that Superperformance had to deal with. Contact Dynamic MotorSports at (775) 323-8795.

Ron Earp

Admin
Welcome new folks!

If you have topics to post on please start your own thread with a title that reflects what you are trying to post. That way the information will be searchable later and easy to find.

Thanks,
Ron

Back