ZF install kit / RH sill shift pricing

I was curious if any of those people whom have their, will soon have their or have order their SPF car can answer either of these questions.

What is included in the ZF install kit?

How much does RHD sill shift options cost? What if any is the price difference between cable or rod actuated?

Thanks!!

I have recently received my SPF GT40 roller P2133 (October). The car comes with all the bits and brackets to mount the ZF but there are some mods (bending, cutting, drilling of brackets and cases and frame supports) you have to do to make it all work. My dealer (Dynamic) provided me with install instructions that are very good but will be a challenge. The biggest problem is actually getting the transmission. I haven't seen any comments related to this issue on this forum but it has become a huge problem for for SPF. Cars are coming into the country and the RBT ZF has a many month delay. Anyone who is thinking of buying one of these cars should order the transmission at the same time. I didn't and now I'm months away from putting this thing together.

I was at the Superformance dealer in Reno today. It appears that RBT was blind-sided by the demand for the ZF by the introduction of the SPF GT and is around 6 months behind in filling orders. Like was said above, order the transaxle at the same time as the car.

Back