Leather seats/console option

Has anyone ordered the leather option which includes the seats and console area of the SPF? How does it look? Any pictures? I have heard that it's available ,but haven't seen anything mentioned.

Mike Trusty

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Here is a pictures of a friends SPF that has that option. Mine will be here this month with the leather option and right hand drive and right sill shift. I hope that I attached the photo properly so that it will post.

Attachments

• MVC-130S.JPG
    MVC-130S.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 542

Steve C

Steve
GT40s Supporter
Hey Mike how did you get that pic??? Did you get my permission to post??? :) LOL Does look good doesn't it! Steve

ps....ZF T44 look alike cover for my FE ( puts mounting ears at crossmember w/o spacers) is out of foundary and has been heat treated....this wk w/b macined then to Dennis for approval...will publically ask for interest in FE cover and after casting that group mod the pattern to Windsor ears configuration for those interested in a stronger, T44 look cover that doesn't need spacers....

Mike Trusty

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
You sent the pictures to me. Remember? :)

And I said friend not Steve C. Sorry for not asking but I just thought.....:confused:

Where's my ZF top covers? ;)

Guys,

Thanks!It looks much better in the tunnel area than the base interior.The leather seats look great too.I notice the ignition key is in the console also.Is this part of the option?

Eric

The leather looks really good. When I ordered mine there were only a couple of options. It looks like Hi-tech is adding options every time we turn around.

BTW, what is the color scheme on that car? I see a white door with green sills and I'm digg'n it.......

Rich.

Speaking of options does anyone know where they keep the list or is it a secret? There seems to be little information about a car we are spending a lot of money on. That's the impression I get from my dealer anyway. I've also heard that fuel cell are now an option. Anyone have a price on either one?

Back