Shipped!

My plain titanium SPF mk1 shipped a cple days ago, GT40 P/2198. Can't wait for it to get here. I have the Roush 351/427 full alum, polished with injection being built as well. Now the ZF (ordered mid december) is the only big unknown. Have to work on Lloyd.....

Congratulations Laurent. In the mean time, if you want to see what your car looks like, I posted some pix of my plain titanium MKI. It's been sitting for some time now awaiting its ZF. Hopefully your wait will be shorter.

GT40

Ciao, Daryl

Steve Briscoe

Lifetime Supporter
LOG said:
I have the Roush 351/427 full alum, polished with injection being built as well.

Laurent -
Congratulations. These cars are truly remarkable. What injection did you go with? Is it the system recommended by Roush and Todd Andrews? I'm thinking about going that direction but I will freely admit that on this issue, I will be a copy-cat.

Thanks,
Steve

This is Roush's injection system. I like the weber look of the 8-stack, I have to admit that was the main reason for my choice. But with all the bells and whistles this ends up being a fairly expensive engine.

Back