Spf 2174 & 2175

So, many have watched as I have been building 2 identical SPF's for two good friends. Chassis's ordered and received, Roush 427SR's ordered and received. Bell housings, etc all ordered and received. ZF transanxles ordered and well,,,,,you know that story (3 month quote, now at 10 months). The two friends had grand plans of driving the cars together with their wives and enjoying the new beauties.
Well fate stepped in and hit one with liver cancer in March, right about the time I received the chassis's, and was supposed to receive the transaxles.
The owner of 2175 passed away early this morning. The owner of 2174 does not want to even see his car again, as it will bring up too much pain.
So you will soon see 2174 & 2175 on the market. I will finish the cars before selling them, as I have been told that I am very close on my ZF deliveries. So if anyone is in the market for a SPF and does not want to suffer the long wait, please drop me a line. Sorry for the negative portion of this post, it has been a long day.

Very sorry to hear this. I know the anticipation the owners had in the arrival of the cars, only to have it dashed away. This shows that you must live each day to he fullest, as you don't know what the Almighty has in store for you.

Mike

Back