Front clip gaurd

Hi All,

I was wondering if there is someone out there that makes front clip gaurds that would keep the bottom clip (nose) of the GT40 from being scraped...

Thanks,
David

Steve C

Steve
GT40s Supporter
Hi Dave,

Easy to fab yourself. See what I did in Superformance Forum under Upgrades,options and mods to P2125. Piece of sheet aluminum cut to size and through bolted (RTV under the plate and while still uncured bolted on). Works great.

Steve P2125

Dave:
Another method I have seen is to mount two small urethane wheels just below the chassis up front. The nose doesen't hit, the chassis simply rolls up the apron or whatever would otherwise scrape the underside of the clip.
Cheers
Phil

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Hi Dave,

Easy to fab yourself. See what I did in Superformance Forum under Upgrades,options and mods to P2125. Piece of sheet aluminum cut to size and through bolted (RTV under the plate and while still uncured bolted on). Works great.

Steve P2125
Steve I really like the way you did that on your car. I have the 3M clear product on the nose of mine and its torn off at the area you put the metal. I think I will follow your lead on that. Great job.

Hi Dave,

Steve P2125

hey steve, would you be so kind as to provide a link?
thanks

Back