SPF GT40's at Crescent Classic

We had three SPF GT40's at Crescent Classic this year. Jack also stopped by with his SPF GT40 MKI as well.

Brian

Attachments

• Crescent 21.jpg
    Crescent 21.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 413
  • Crescent 3.jpg
    Crescent 3.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 370
  • Crescent 5.jpg
    Crescent 5.jpg
    519.4 KB · Views: 374

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Steve, lets get together for a fall ride, tell Vince also (I hope I got that name right). Brian your a little further away but your welcome to come and stay at our place if you want to, that goes for all of you. I would have never thought there would be 3 SPF GT40s withen 45 miles in NW Arkansas.

Pick Me, Pick Me I want to come too! Oh Ya you're waaaay over there. Still I wish I could be there. Have fun and keep it under 200.

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Come on Richard, fly out and you can pick which car you want to drive. They use to have real cheap round trip tickets from LAX to XNA non stop 3:45 minutes.

So do you guys have a date yet? The best price I've found so far is about $500 round trip. I would love to join in but it depends if I can get my Shelby sold.

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
Dang thats expensive! No date but if your coming this way we will make one around your trip. The other two live in Joplin just about 45 minutes from here.

I just wanted to join into whatever you guys were already doing so I would get to meet as many of my fellow escapees as possible. It should always be more about the people than the cars but the cars are certainly a major attraction. I sometimes wonder if putting more than a few of us in one place for very long is the smartest idea but the good part is it's never dull. Don’t you just hate those guys in the white coats with their needles. :rolleyes2:

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
I just wanted to join into whatever you guys were already doing so I would get to meet as many of my fellow escapees as possible. It should always be more about the people than the cars but the cars are certainly a major attraction. I sometimes wonder if putting more than a few of us in one place for very long is the smartest idea but the good part is it's never dull. Don’t you just hate those guys in the white coats with their needles. :rolleyes2:
You crack me up :laugh:

Back