2307 is alive!

The car I ordered in April of 2012 has arrived. Unloaded today in Southern California all the way from Olthoff's shop in North Carolina. 100f outside today, unloaded, filled it up with gas and put 100 miles on it with no issues, Thanks Dennis, Paul and Merlin! I wanted a Street Car with the R options. Street roll bar, brake ducts, dry sump, heat shields for the exhaust and air vents to the oil cooler and sump tank, looks and works great! This is also my first small block with fuel injection and the throttle response is unbelievable. I will post some pictures but sorry for all the posts, still only allows one attachment at a time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 593
Dave, Here are some more of the roll bar. What I liked with Olthoff's bar compared to the factory setup was they tuck it up under the lip of the engine compartment, real tight and clean.
Mike, sound video will come as soon as I install the megaphones. Stock mufflers are too quiet. I have the megaphones, just trying to fly inder the radar until all the DMV stuff is finished.

Attachments

• IMG_1015.jpg
    IMG_1015.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 464
  • IMG_1016.jpg
    IMG_1016.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_1017.jpg
    IMG_1017.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 427
Here are a few more pictures with a little better angle on the vent tubes to the oil cooler and the sump tank and engine compartment in general along with the heat shielding mounted to the transaxle and coming up both sides of the exhaust pipes.

Attachments

• IMG_1019.jpg
    IMG_1019.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 389
  • IMG_1020.jpg
    IMG_1020.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_1022.jpg
    IMG_1022.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 410
Hi Mike it looks as great as you described. I wish I had found that paint code when I ordered my car minus the orange only because I wanted a road car. I'm with Jack you'll have to let us know if the thing only scares the hell out of you.

I'm in LA for a while so send me a PM and I'll come and see it in the flesh.

We also need several close up views of the whole car from different angles, please!

Dave Hood

Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations, Mike! I know you've been waiting for the car to arrive.

Did you use the ECU from Eight Stack or did you go with Dennis' ECU?

Dave,
I went with the ECU from Dennis. I liked all the features it had plus it is small enough to fit under the passengers seat. I wanted it out of sight in the engine compartment.
Mike

Back