Snowplow?

Salina Bailey

Supporter
been a while since I have stopped in here, but thought maybe I might share a pic I took Saturday of P2107... who knew they make good snow plows? lol kidding, the roads were clear but our driveway was not. it did pretty good! even made it back up the hill!

gt40snow1.jpg

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Nice pic Red! Looks like you had a little cleanup to do once you got it into the garage..

Merry Christmas!

Please keep that snow over on your side of WA! LOL! You're adventuresome to get it out in that weather Red.

Salina Bailey

Supporter
Thanks everyone, Cant let a little weather keep ya from having fun eh? It does have a heated shop to live in so drys out soon as it gets home. We learn some things driving it in the rain ... such as... that thing can fog up faster than you can wipe the windows off! My side is not sealed very well... I get wet feet. We can fit enough stuff in it with two people for a weekend away. We took it over to Idaho this fall and I managed to rathole enough clothes and stuff for a 3 day weekend in it along with us ;)
This pic was taken on the way to the Pantera Christmas party at the Lemay Museum in Kirkland. We were the only ones to drive something like this in the rain. Anyway, the President of the Pantera club as always, extends an open invitation to all the GT40 owners to come and participate in any of their cruises and car shows and get togethers, He has also offered to help me in starting a GT40 car club in Washington State. IF any of you are interested, just email me painted @ wildblue.net and if there is enough interest, I would like to establish one. I really think there needs to be somewhere to showcase our rides, do some cruises etc.
And generous person that I am DaveM lol you can have ALL of my snow!!!
Merry Christmas everyone :)

Back