serial chassis numbers?

Not sure about the number sequence, possibly because it is a "R" car built by Pathfinder. Either way, sure is a nice car, I wonder who bought it?

Salina Bailey

Supporter
Not sure about the number sequence, possibly because it is a "R" car built by Pathfinder. Either way, sure is a nice car, I wonder who bought it?
The R cars have a different sequence then? its still listed as a superformance car but I missed the R part. it is a nice car and I ran across a picture of it at a car show and someone was asking if it was a continuation or a replica.

Salina; I looked up your vin# breakdown and it shows a MkII 427R c.i.d Roush (351w base engine) left hand steering, Halibrad 15 " wheels with gray centers, Gurney bubble drivers side, RBT 5 speed ZF type trans axle w/center shifter, and Royal blue/white stripes paint, and alcandra-black interior trim. Is it still in this condition?........................

Salina Bailey

Supporter
Salina; I looked up your vin# breakdown and it shows a MkII 427R c.i.d Roush (351w base engine) left hand steering, Halibrad 15 " wheels with gray centers, Gurney bubble drivers side, RBT 5 speed ZF type trans axle w/center shifter, and Royal blue/white stripes paint, and alcandra-black interior trim. Is it still in this condition?........................
yep! P2107 is as it was built. thats it in my post a couple threads down of it plowing snow in my driveway ;) We havent changed anything on it. the shock towers cracked at the welds, got that fixed, need new eyebrows for the drivers door. and I would like to get my other half the glass window for behind our heads. Might be nicer on those longer road trips. get tired of yelling at him over that 427 :)

yep! P2107 is as it was built. thats it in my post a couple threads down of it plowing snow in my driveway ;) We havent changed anything on it. the shock towers cracked at the welds, got that fixed, need new eyebrows for the drivers door. and I would like to get my other half the glass window for behind our heads. Might be nicer on those longer road trips. get tired of yelling at him over that 427 :)

If you have any questions or needs Dennis Olthoff is worth his weight in gold when it comes to these cars.

Salina Bailey

Supporter
If you have any questions or needs Dennis Olthoff is worth his weight in gold when it comes to these cars.

yep, have talked to him a few times, he just sent me the front lift hooks and is trying to find us an original type shift knob, I will call him for the door eyebrow things.

Back