Superformance GT40 Wiring Diagrams

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Now available....these are not done by us but we helped a little. Blas, who does these, has done the other Superformance products previously and also produces the "Cobra" MK II slabside owners manuals for Superformance and Shelby nbband all of his products are top notch!

Here is his announcement:

"We are pleased to announce the availability of Wiring Diagrams for the Superformance GT40 MKI and MKII.
Both versions of the GT40 Wiring Diagrams reflect the current factory wiring configuration with reference information to Service Bulletins for wiring corrections on older chassis.
Information on how to order your copy is included in the brochure in my gallery. (link is below)
Be sure to include your name, mailing address, current email address (for future revisions) and Chassis number (P2xxx) and build number (located on small tags bonded to front and rear clips.) with your order."
Direct questions to: [email protected]

Attachments

• SPF GT40 Wiring Diagrams Brochure.pdf
    370 KB · Views: 1,278

Tim Kay

Lifetime Supporter
Received my wiring diagram today, promptly and a very well laid out professional schematic. Greek to me but at least any pro will be glad to reference it when necessary. Thanks Blas

Tim

Tim,
Thanks for the kind words. Did I send you the "Greek" version? :huh:
With the help of Steve in California, the groups at Olthoff's and at the Hi-Tech factory in SA, I really think we have created a nice wiring schematic.
I alone have more than 200 hours work researching and drawing the two GT40 Wiring Diagrams. It was much more complicated than the MKII and MKIII Cobra diagrams. Got the 2nd batch back from the print shop yesterday..... Hope to hear from more owners soon.
MKI Diagram sales ahead of MKII's as of today....Blas

Jeff P2302

Supporter
I received my SPF GT40 Wiring Diagram from Blas yesterday and I'm very happy with
the was it is laid out and done in a professional manner. It's already helped clear a few
issues up. Much better and accurate than the 2007 version in the owners manual and everything's on one sheet instead of flipping back and forth thru pages.I'm thinking about having it laminated. Thanks Blas!

I purchased the SPF GT40 MkI wiring diagram recently. This will be invaluable in sorting out some electrical gremlins in my car. I was concerned about being able to read it but that is not a problem with the large size it's printed on. It is very professionally done. Thank you Blas!

Someone just sent me a check for a Wiring Diagram. The check arrived yesterday. Please contact me. Your check was accidently shredded along with other papers. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Blas

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Is it suitable for framing? /QUOTE]

Or wrapping fish!

Seriously, Blas did us a solid in developing these. It will pay for itself in time saved and aggravation averted the first time you use it.

And if it resolves an issue out on the road and gets you home, what is it worth then? Mine is carried in a ziplock pouch that is velcro'ed to the backside of the passenger seat. It can't help you if it's home on your workbench.......

Luca Brasi's final message came wrapped in a copy I'm told.

Lance at Hillbank just sent out a email about the GT40 Wiring Diagrams on Friday. Not sure if it went to all dealers or owners or to both. He is always very supportive. Please check your emails for information.

Should I start suppling a plastic bag with them?

And they do come in handy on the side of the road sometimes.
Blas

Last edited:
Superformance GT40 MKI or MKII Wiring Diagram Summer Sale.

In order to reduce inventory and rotate printed stock, I will reduce the price of my Wiring Diagrams by $10.00 each for the next 10 orders. The reduced price still includes free shipping (US mainland)
GT40s.com - PhotoPlog - View File
Link to brochure and ordering information was posted by Rick at the beginning of this thread.

Ted

Lifetime Supporter
Special thanks to Blas for developing this great document and to Rick for making us aware of its availability. The detail and clarity of the diagram is stunning.

I have only had my Mark I for two weeks, and already the wiring diagram has helped us figure some things out. Extremely valuable tool. Worth every penny.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
I bought one and had it blown up and laminated at my local Fedex office. Nice asset for SPF owners.

Had it blown up you say.... Guess I'll need to contact my copyright lawyers now... Hahaha.
What did your local source charge for the lamination? I considered having that as an option, but the cost was prohibitive. Also adds cost to shipping since a tube would be required.
As updates arise, they will come on separate pages. 8.5x11 or 11x17 as required.
Thanks for the kind words regarding the diagram everyone. Creating it was a challanging project creating this diagram, and it has a very limited audience.
I'm looking forward to the next project.

Richard,
It makes reference to changes made over the production history of the car. There are Service Bulletins available covering the major issues like the blower switch and AMP meter which bring the cars up to date in wiring design. Feel free to contact me with specific questions.
Blas

Back