Low flying UFO spotted...

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
This titanium rocket is crossing the US. Garrett and his son Judd collected P2171 and headed to Philadelphia for a visit before pointing it West to the final destination of Bozeman, Montana. A window of decent weather for early March provides an opportunity to drive it home rather than shipping.

He overestimated how much soft luggage will cram into the passenger footwell so Judd is stuffed between a couple of duffels but he wasn't complaining.

This is Garrett's first time driving a GT40 as it was snowing when he came to look in January. What a memorable first drive, an epic road trip.

Watch for this if you are on the route!

Attachments

• DSCF3323.jpg
    DSCF3323.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 365
  • DSCF3324.jpg
    DSCF3324.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 379

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
He overestimated how much soft luggage will cram into the passenger footwell so Judd is stuffed between a couple of duffels but he wasn't complaining.

All GT40 owners ought to have a 'roof rack' for their car! Oh...uh...wait a sec...uh...'mayhaps' a 'rear deck' rack?

...How about a small utility trailer? :D

Keith

Lynn Larsen's GT40 trailer was epic! Colour matched, racing stripes and everything, at least I think it was Lynn's. A Sabre as I recall..

Keith

Yes you're quite right but it was 10 years ago (ish). I remembered the '40 manufacturer though didn't I...:evil:

I think....:huh:

Wow, what a brave new owner! Enjoy the 2000 mi drive Garrett. There are 2 MkII's with identical paint schemes as yours out here in WA.

Back